Book & Enjoy !
1st Hostel in Normandy !
Welcome to Rouen !
- 80 beds divided in 18 dorms and two floors
- Building totally renovated in 2019
- New concept of Hostel where travellers and people living in Rouen will be able to meet and share their experiences
- Shared dorms for 4 or 6 persons or privative for 2 with double-bed for lovebirds
- In the heart of the city but also of the Normandy region. Joan of Arc’s history, Impressionism, French cuisine, Normandy architecture ; a lot of interesting subjects and spots around.
- Not too far from the train station, easy access from/to Paris by train.
Tip : sleep in Rouen, enjoy Paris !
- Less than 1 hour away from Dieppe, Le Havre and beautiful Normandy beaches (Deauville, Trouville sur Mer, Harfleur…). Enjoy the « Côte Fleurie » but also Albaster coast and its amazing cliffs (Etretat, Fecamp…).
- Open to everyone, our bar is a wonderful life space
- An incredible rooftop is at the top of our building : have fun up there with a drink, the sun or even a sunset of the city
- It’s a lively Hostel where you will enjoy also cosy and calm areas thanks to our different rooms
- Come enjoy the free WiFi, a working space, and games !
- Regular events : dj set, concert, blind test, what ever you would like to have !
FOR A PLEASANT NIGHT
Dorms completely made for the building. Stop spending way too much money just for a nice bed :
we are not the Ritz but we are pretty good ! It’s comfy and clean, just like, we are sure, you like it !
Our bunkbeds (with curtains) offer you a private sleep but also the possibility to share with your friends.
We have boxes with locks where you will be able to keep your stuff safe.
You can charge your phone and/or computerwhile you are in bed, you also have a little personal light.
If you are shy and/or you need more room, you can choose a private dorm and still feel free to come meet
your new friends and backpackers neighboors around a drink.
All our prices including VAT. In addition the visitor's tax will be paid on spot.
Less than 10 minutes' walk from the historical centre
Between Paris and Caen with direct train
Amazing rooftop of 140 m² – Panoramic view
To discover the town by another way
For a nice trip
Bed & Breakfast
From 4 €